Thank you for being an important part of the Kawaga Family. After completing a successful summer of 2016, we have already started preparations for the summer of 2017. We are in the earliest phases of erecting our brand new Mess Hall which will be ready for next summer, along with new Omni and Stadium Courts. While this is going on up at camp, we have started signing up new and returning campers for next summer. Registration for 2017 is now open, and Early Bird registrations remains open through October 15th.
Below is your “one-stop shop” for everything you need as a new or returning camp family:
- CampMinder Login – Login to fill out your 2017 camper application.
- Kawaga packing list for full-session and 2 week Rookie campers
- Kawaga Gear – Check out our awesome Camp Kawaga gear – sold all year long.
- CampDoc registration at app.campdoc.com/register/kawaga. All campers taking medication must have their medications registered through CampDoc on this site.
We have significantly upgraded our Referral Program. We now offer a $300 tuition credit for referring us to a new enrolling family. And, recognizing that our best “marketing” is through our current families, we’re also offering a $300 tuition credit for hosting two or more prospective families at your home for a presentation from Ty and Lauren — regardless if any of the families end up enrolling for the upcoming summer. Please see more details on our Dates & Rates page.
IMPORTANT DATES for 2017
- September 7, 2016 – Early Enrollment opens ALL sessions, including Rookie Camp – fill out your online application and pay the deposit.
- October 15, 2016 – Last day for Early Bird Enrollment
- December 1, 2016 – First tuition payment for all families
- January 2017 – Start of camper reunions. Dates and locations TBD
- April 2017 (exact date TBD) – New Camper Orientation and Open House; First Year Staff Orientation
- May 10 (first session) or June 10 (second session) – Deadline for REGISTRATION on CampDoc for ANY camper taking medication
- June 1 – Deadline for Parent and Medical Authorizations
- June 16-19, 2017 – Father-Son Weekend; please note that registration is required
- June 19 – First Day of First Session including Rookie Camp; Bus pick up at MSP, MKE & Crossroads Shopping Center starting at 9:00 am
- July 14 – 16 – Parents Weekend 2017–> Bus drop off at MSP, MKE & Crossroads Shopping Center in Highland Park
- July 16 – Second Session Begins, including Rookie Camp; Bus pick up at Crossroads Shopping Center starting at 9:00 am
- August 11 – Last Day of camp – Bus drop off at MSP, MKE and Crossroads Shopping Center