2021 Rates & Dates
8-Week or 4-Week Sessions
|FULL 8-WEEK SESSION||1st 4-WEEK SESSION||2nd 4-WEEK SESSION|
|$10,800 (credit card)|
|$6,500 (credit card)|
|$6,500 (credit card)
|June 21 – August 13||June 21 – July 16||July 18 – August 13|
|APPLY NOW||APPLY NOW||APPLY NOW|
2 WEEK ROOKIE CAMP (CAMPERS GOING INTO 3RD, 4TH OR 5TH GRADE)
|FIRST SESSION||SECOND SESSION|
|$3,200 (credit card)|
|$3,200 (credit card)
|June 21 – July 5||July 18 – July 31|
|APPLY NOW||APPLY NOW|
Terms and Conditions
- Deposit of $1,250 (2 or 4 weeks) or $2,000 (8 weeks) is due at time of enrollment.
- Deposit must be paid online by credit card or e-check during registration (AMEX, VISA, MC)
- Deposit will be refunded in full if application is not accepted
- Balance of fees must be paid in full by April, 2021
- $100 (8 weeks) or $50 (4 weeks) discount for balances paid in full on or before November 1st, 2020
COVID -19 Conditions
- COVID-19 CONDITIONS
Based on our success in safely running camp in 2020 by creating a bubble enabled by periodic testing and a host of protocols, we’re confident in our ability to offer a full 8-week session, as well as two 4-week sessions, and a 2-week Rookie session in 2021. There’s nothing more important to us than your sons’ and our staff’s health and safety.
We also recognize that there’s much that remains uncertain about the trajectory of the virus in the months ahead. Therefore, as we did in 2020, we’re planning for different contingency scenarios. We will continue to closely follow the science, monitor all of the applicable public-heath guidelines, consult with our own Medical Advisory Team, and adjust our protocols accordingly.
Should we make the decision to move to a single session (as we did in 2020), please understand that priority will be given to our enrolled 8-week campers. After that, priority will be given for any open spots based on date of registration.
We will be in contact with you throughout the offseason to keep you apprised of our current plans and any anticipated changes. Of course, please never hesitate to contact us with any questions. We’re always here for you and your family.
Camp Refund Policy:
- $500 of the above deposit is not refundable for cancellations prior to October 1, 2020
- $1,250 of the deposit is not refundable for cancellations prior to November 1, 2010
- All cancelations must be made in writing. All payments are non-refundable after December 1, 2020
- Cancellation Insurance – In order to help protect your investment in camp, we are offering Peace-of-Mind Insurance™
Peace-of-Mind Insurance™ protects the cost of your tuition by providing tuition protection in the event you have to cancel your camp enrollment or your camp program is interrupted due to a covered reason.